Lemon lovers would LOVE this pie! I would have never thought corn meal would be in a lemon pie!!
Progress update: So it’s been three months now, and still no word from the Foo Fighters. I guess it is as expected, but I still have one more month left! Not giving up the hope yet folks! To see why I began this journey, click here to see the first “Will Cook for Foo” post.
A few things I’ve learned about recipes…
1. It’s fun to save them up and find them.
2. They are great gifts to receive as hand-me-downs.
3. All involve a dream of a dish that has been perfected to be recipe card worthy.
4. You don’t have to abide by all the rules of a recipe. Seriously, you don’t. *smiles*
5. Bonding is given a whole new meaning when a recipe is involved.
6. Recipes bring back memories…both happy and sad.
Today, I’m concentrating on number six. You’ve seen me write many many…
View original post 495 more words